¨We don´t cry for men, we cry for Jiu Jitsu¨ Marcy

Monday, October 24, 2011

5 Swiss, 2 Americans and a Canadian-Bocas Del Toro, Panama.



A little while back during my travels, I had to make a stop in Panama to update my visa. After crossing the boarder I remember waiting for what seemed to be forever for more people to show up. Then of course.. the boys started walking down the stairs haha. 5 guys from Switzerland 2 Americans and me heading to Bocas. I remember saying something along the lines of.. ¨well this is a pretty lucky day for me boys!¨(of course) just as they were entering the van. We all had an instant connection and decided to stick together for the time we had there. What an amazing weekend that will stay with me forever! It was such a great group,  always laughing, figuring out what adventure we could go on, jumping from island to island trying to catch some waves surfing, intense sand wars, rather interesting snorkling experiences or partying in Aqua lounge by night time always including each other. It really felt like a big family, my brothers!! Hopefully we´ll cross pathes one day in the future for round 2! Thank you guys for such a wondeful weekend again.


Let us begin 
Thank you all

Great night out

Boys


Aqua Lounge
Start of a very messy sand war
Deep in it


Finishing touches



No comments:

Post a Comment